Shopping for an auto insurance policy can be overwhelming when looking over all the possible coverages. Knowing what these coverages will repair or replace in case of an accident can help settle many of the fears auto insurance shoppers carry.
- Bodily Injury Liability: This coverage will protect you from injury and death claims made against you when your auto injuries someone else.
- Property Damage Liability: Covering any property you or your auto may damage when involved in an accident.
- Medical Payments: This coverage will pay for medical bills should you or any passengers in your vehicle be injured.
- Collision Coverage: Covers damages to your auto up to its value the day of the accident. With this coverage a deductible applies should the insured make a claim.
- Comprehensive Coverage: Covers damages to your auto other than from accidents such as theft, vandalism, wind, etcetera.